DASStime® Employee Portal
It allows employees to have access to their Time Control information and to make requests directly to their respective supervisors, to correct anomalies, justify absences or request planning of leave, trips and vacations.
Through the Employee Portal, the management of Working Hours becomes a collaborative process between employees, supervisors and HR.
- When the management of schedules is shared throughout the organization, the workload that would fall on the HR department is exponentially reduced.
- Each employee / supervisor will carry out a part of the management, and only the authorizations that require it will be escalated to HR, depending on the system configuration.
Remote marking from PC
Employees will be able to use their personal computer to indicate (in real time) when they start or end their working day, and also the justified breaks or absences that they can take.
Requests and corrections
Employees may request the concepts deemed necessary (configurable), so that supervisors have the maximum information:
- Correction of anomalies and wrong markings.
- Justification .
- Inform of planned trips or plan future absences.
- Request vacations or breaks.
- Or even that the employee himself reports whether certain times, within or outside the working day, correspond to actual work, overtime ...
- Notifications and messages with those responsible for each request.
Supervisors will be able to validate the requests received from their employees directly in the request view, or escalate those that require approval from a superior.
To do this, they will have the options to see before and after the requested corrections, and the results of the times worked in each case.
No results found