This type of construction stands out for the constant flow of employees and visitors, the presence of one or more companies within the building and the need to control a large number of areas with different uses.
The integration of other security solutions (fire, CCTV, public address system, intrusion...) and facilities (lifts, air conditioning, lighting...) are essential for efficient management of the building.
Likewise, access control should allow both control of technical areas of the building (maintenance rooms, installations...) and management of common and specific areas of each tenant (multi-company).
- Control of evacuations
- Capacity control
- Virtual mobile badges
- Auto-checkin kiosks for visits
- Control of parking capacity by companies or types of users
- Control of cabinets with electronic lock
- Lift integration (improves flows and energy saving levels)
- OPC integration in BMS building
- Integration with BAC platforms (Business Activity Coordination)
Al Asmakh Towers
Arche de la Défense