Even if it is on surface or underground, metropolitan or long-distance, access control and integration of systems provide important functions that allow meeting the integral security needs of this type of facilities with a multitude of aspects in common.
From the control of small unattended technical facilities to large stations with high influx of visitors, all of which are distributed through a wide geographical area connected by multiple infrastructures, can be managed from a high availability security system.
The possibility of integrating both security systems and installation management systems, always with own choice ability, beyond the IT state, allows to meet in an agile and efficient way such facilities from a central checkpoint, or from various local replicated checkpoints.
- Unattended technical facility controls
- Integration with Intercom and public address systems
- Integration with BAC platforms (Business Activity Coordination)
- Transport card integration
- Management of key cabinets