These facilities are characterized by the need for control in extended geographical distributions, mostly in open spaces and with the presence of staff, external contractors, and transit of goods.
Integration with the information systems of both private companies and public entities is essential for the correct management of permits. Customs, transport agencies, tour operators, the port's own operators come into play... each with their own information system and access filters.
The management of these permissions must be transparently applied in terms of access controls, identifying people, vehicles and goods, etc., and distinguishing between workers, contractors, passengers, baggage and dangerous goods, among others, thereby automatically establishing different levels of protection by controlled space, in compliance with ISPS-ISPs rules (international code for the protection of ships and port facilities).
- Equipment certified in GRADE 4
- Control of evacuations
- Capacity control
- Levels of Security by Area - PBIP standard
- Commercial vehicle access - Tax Agency integration
- Pedestrian access visitors/public areas passengers
- Integration with customs systems - SIAM Guardia Civil
- Integration with proprietary software Navieras
- Ferry Access
- Patrol control
- Integration of Enterprise Software (ERP)
- Integration with EHS platforms
- PSIM (access, CCTV, Intrusion, Fire, Loudspeakers, etc.)