Network of utilities
This type of infrastructure poses the need to protect both vital generation cores and distribution networks. There is therefore a need to centralize and manage large amount of systems scattered geographically and with most of them without being required continuously but only receiving staff sporadically for maintenance and repair tasks.
That is why the ability to monitor and manage unattended centres is critical in this sector, as well as to enable decentralized performance and activities for a correct operation in case of communications are down.
On the other hand, at the generation centres, the highest security grades are required, both to manage access and intrusion, to protect infrastructure and enable high availability -critical to business continuity- and resistance to cyber-attacks.
- Virtual mobile badges for the control of Contractors in remote areas
- Control of evacuations
- Capacity control
- Integrated management of Key cabinets
- CCTV Integration
- Intrusion Integration
- Fire Integration
- Public Address System Integration
- Automatic actions between security systems
- Integration of video and intercom in unattended access
- Integration with BMS
- Software for mobile devices
- Systems with distributed intelligence