The Access Control system should provide the security any installation needs and help the company catalyse objectives such as productivity.
The integration with systems such as SAP and/or EHS allows feeding access control with both internal and external staff data, avoiding having to enter the data by hand and making a perfect sync regardless of worker turnover rates.
The employee clocking terminals, intrinsically associated to access control, and export of data generated for their use by the HR Department, facilitate human capital management.
The access control for vehicles, normally belonging to employees and/or suppliers, as well as capacity control for evacuation management, normally also have special relevance in these facilities.
- Control of evacuations
- Capacity control by zones-sectors
- Multi-site management
- Vehicle fleet control
- Employee Working Time Control
- Employee Web Portal
- Clocking using a mobile phone with geolocation
- SIP Intercom
- Enterprise software integration (ERP) - employee registration/deregistration
- Integration with EHS (Environment Health & Safety Solutions)
- Integration with SAP - Certified Partner