Defence and Security
Need to control particularly sensitive facilities due to their contents, the geographical dispersion of the same and a high traffic of vehicles and people between them, are characteristic of this type of industry.
Apart from the necessary multi-site management and integration of security systems, especially when it comes to anti-intrusion systems, it is of special importance the need for an agile and efficient management system to handle many levels of access and the movements generated at those access points.
Certification in grade 4 in access is essential, as well as all the advanced features associated with it as control of fleets, the combination of biometric technologies, communication encryption, or NATO room controls.
- Transparent Desfire reader - SAM in Controller / Digital Certificate
- Access control to NATO rooms
- Management of key cabinets
- Management of access to gun cabinets
- Grade 4 Compliance in Access Security
- Logistics of entrance and exit of vehicles
- Integration with perimeter security
- PSIM (Access, CCTV, intrusion, fire, SIP intercom...)