DMA - DORLET Mobile Access
Virtual credential system on smartphone (Android and iOS) for EVOpass® readers, handles and CX cylinders.
Facilitates its use through NFC and/or BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) technologies, eliminating the use of physical cards, and offering greater convenience and security to both users and administrators.
Option to use in both OnTouch (proximity) and Button (remote) modes.
Especially recommended for
Up to 65,000 readers online and 65,000 wireless DOC readers per user on a single DMA credential.
- DMA key storage using the most secure mechanism available in each case, depending on the terminal.
- Limited validity of issued access tokens.
- Periodic access token renewal controlled by DMA API.
- Inoperative credential if there is no connectivity with DMA API for a period longer than 24 hours.
- ASD/x Controller: 1.61 or higher
- AS3 Controller: 2.38 or higher
- EVOpass readers: 10.40.00 or higher
- CX Handles and CX cilynders: 10.01 or higher
DASSnet Software Requirements
- Software version: DASSnet 2.5 or higher
- Outgoing server connections: 443 Port (https)
- Database Version: Oracle 12 or higher (recommended version, 18)
- NFC Sync: 5.0.3 or higher
- Data Access Service: 4.6.2 or higher
Android version: Marshmallow (Android 6) or higher
iPhone version: iOS 12 or higher