R/W M iButton Reader
Card reader iButton M is designed for reading and writing cards DESFire® 13.56 MHz and its installation in confined spaces.
The communication between the reader and the controller is protected by a 128bit AES encryption. This encryption avoids the monitoring of communications between the two.
M iButton reader allows the use of Mifare® sectors encrypted to store the serial number of the card, avoiding the use of the CSN card will not be protected and be unsafe.
Thanks to the ability to read/write, iButton M reader also allows the use of DOC SYNC™ technology for the integration of stand-alone equipment.
Made with high-resistance polycarbonate plastic with stainless steel base.
Metallic finish and LEDs to check the status:red, green and beep.
The proximity tecnology available is MIFARE® ISO14443A (13,56 MHz) with read and write capacity on card.
It also allows the CSN of MIFARE® ULTRALIGHT, MIFARE® DESFIRE®, MIFARE® DESFIRE® EV1 cards to be read.
Recommended for both access control instalations with centalised operation and with DOC operation (Dorlet On Card).
Surface mounted, a bracket can be purchased for assembly on pipe or conduit, including tamper signal over reader comunication.
Conectable to any Dorlet access control CPU of the AS, ASD and AHS series.
- Signaling: Red-green led and buzzer
- Operating range: From -10ºC to 55ºC (up to 93% humidity)
- Reading range (R/W): Up to 5 cm. (3 cm.)
- Protection: IP55, IK04
- Reading technology: Proximity MIFARE®
- Material: Polycarbonate plastic
- Reading frequency: 13,56 MHz
- Maximum consumption: 125 mA
- Dimensions: 80 x 29 x 20 mm.
- Writting possibility: Yes
- Connections: 4 wires (see cable type in manual)
- Certification: (in 60839-11-1) clase iii, security grade 4
- Power supply: 12 Vdc
- Finish: Black
No results found