ASD/4-PoE+ - IoIP Controller
The ASD/4 intelligent controller is designed to interact with the security elements installed in the field and the DASSnet™ security software. This controller allows the management of access control, intrusion and scheduling & attendance control at the same time.
ASD/4 is completely TCP/IP driver, allowing communication in real time with the server, install it distributed without limitations on dedicated or existing IP networks and operate autonomously, thanks an internal data base capable of storing, processing and validating information when communication with the server is not possible.
All versions of the ASD/4 controller include box with cover tamper, TCP/IP adapter, option to add UPS battery and power supply.
All drivers support readers from third manufacturers by protocols clock & data, Wiegand 26, Wiegand 27, Wiegand 32, RS-232 (TTL), etc... covering all of the market practice.
4 complete access and/or time attendancereaders and one auxiliary RS232 reader forconnecting licence plate readers, printers,displays...
High-capacity: 100,000 employee cards,2,500 visitor cards, 10,000 car licence plates,10,000 access transaction logs, 1,000 alarmtransaction logs...
4 outputs (configurable) for electric lock.
4 magnetic contact inputs for readers, 4exit button inputs for door opening, and 4inputs for reader inhibition.
8 supervised general purpose inputs (withstand by detection, alarms, short-circuit,open circuit, antimasking, and sensor failure,2 of them configurable as analogues).
8 digital outputs by relay for general purposes.
Box tamper: The box has a tamper for detecting if the box is being removed from the wall.
id Tamper: The box has a tamper fordetecting if the lid has been opened.
Grade 3 Power supply: power supply with220VAC loss detection, low battery, batteryerror, low output tension and power supplyerror, fulfilling norm UNE-EN-50131.
12vdc battery supply: the G3 controllercomes with a 12 VDC and 7,2Ah assuringthat the controller will work for at least 4more hours since the power cut.
The controller box has a space to store a12 VDC and 7,2 Ah (supplied with the 3Gversion).
The controller provides the power supplyfor readers as well as locks and associatedsensors (consult the consumption of eachelement).
The controller allows reprogramming,updating and changing its FLASH memorythrough TCPI-IP
RAM memory with battery for power cutsand data retention.
The inputs and outputs can be distributeddepending on the controller ́s configuration(barriers, turnstiles...) thus allowing thecontrol of traffic lights, induction loops,etc.
Consult the installation manual for thedifferent possible configurations.
Supervised inputs allow the detectionof: short-circuit, antimasking, sensor error,open-circuit, standby and alarm.
Forced door detection
Door left open detection
- Box dimensions: 390X310X125
- ASD/1 board dimensions: 100x124x30
- Power supply dimensions: 100x50x30
- Controller weight: 3.5kg
- Protection: IP56
- Through POE+: No
- Power supply input: PoE (IEE® 802.3 af/at)
- GRADE 3 Power Supply: No
- Available power: 22 Watt
- Power supply outputs: 5V DC. and 12V DC.
- Battery outputs: No
- Grade 3 signal: No
- Encriptation: AES-128
- TCP-IP: 10/100 Mbps., connector RJ-45, TELNET server for communications con- figuration
- Remote update: Yes (through TCP-IP)
- Specifications: 96 MHz., 32-bit core
- Memory: RAM 8 Mbyte.
- Microcontroller: Renesas RX63N
- Clock: In real time
- Data retention: Battery to preserve RAM (1 month)
- Program memory: Flash 768 Kbytes.
IMPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Digital imputs: 16 (4 buttons, 4 magnetic locks, 4 reading inhibition, 2 mailbox).
- Bus extension: I2C (for I/O extension boards)
- Auxiliary imputs: 1 RS232 (car license plates, printers tickets, displays...)
- Supervised digital inputs: 8 (2 of these can be configured as analogue).
- Reader imputs: 4 (2 door with entry/exit or 4 doors with just entry).
- Lock outputs: 4 (configurable NA/NC nd with/without voltage).
- Digital outputs: 8 (2 of them by relay).
- Power supply output: 2 (5 VDC. and 12 VDC for sensor supply)
- Employee cards: 100000
- Visitor cards: 2500
- Vehicle license plates: 10000
- Access transaction logs: 10000
- Alarm transaction logs: 1000
- Extended timetables with 7 type of days: Yes
- Timetableswith 3 type of days: Yes
- Alarm timetables: Yes
- Automatic opening timetables: Yes
- PIN removal timetables: Yes
- Audio/Video: No
- Audio Intercom: Yes
- Battery 12 VDC: No
- Tamper box: No
- Tamper cap: No
- UNE-EN 50131 Grade 3 - Intrusion: No
- UNE-EN 60839 Grade 4 - Access Control: No
No results found