The ASD/2 intelligent controller is designed to interact between the security elements installed in the field and the DASSnet™ security software. This controller facilitates the management of access control, intrusion and time and attendance control at the same time.
ASD/2 is completely TCP/IP driver, allowing communication in real time with the server, install it distributed without limitations on dedicated or existing IP networks and operate autonomously, thanks an internal data base capable of storing, processing and validating information when communication with the server is not possible.
All versions of the ASD/2 controller include box with cover tamper, TCP/IP adapter, option to add UPS battery and power supply. ASD/2-G version includes Tamper of box, battery UPS and certification in-60839 grade 4 in access and in-50131 grade 3 in intrusion.
All drivers support readers from third manufacturers by protocols clock & data, Wiegand 26, Wiegand 27, Wiegand 32, RS-232 (TTL), etc... covering all of the market practice.
2 complete access-control and/or clock-in readers and 1 auxiliary input RS232 for connection of license-plate, printer, display readers.
High capacity: 100,000 employee cards, 2,500 business cards, 10,000 license plates, 10,000 access messages, 1,000 alarm messages.
2 outputs (configurable) for electric locks
2 magnetic contact inputs for the readers, 2 push-button inputs for opening doors, 2 inputs for reader inhibitors
8 general purpose supervised inputs (with rest detection, alarm, short circuit, open circuit, antimasking and sensor fault), 2 of them configurable as analogue.
8 general purpose digital outputs (2 of them by relay)
Grade-3 power supply: 220V AC power supply with power-loss, low battery-voltage, battery failure, low output-voltage and power supply failure detection, approved according to standard UNE-EN 50131
12V DC Battery: Model G is supplied with a 12V DC 7.2-Ah backup battery, ensuring that the Controller will operate for at least 4 hours after power failure.
In the G3 version the power source emits low battery, battery failure, low output-voltage and source-failure signals
The Controller can feed readers as well as locks and associated sensors (consult the consumption of each component).
The FLASH memory of the Controller can be reprogrammed through TCP-IP for both program changes and firmware updates; the RAM has a battery for power cuts and data retention.
The inputs and outputs can be used for various purposes depending on how the Controller is configured (barrier, turnstile...) for managing traffic lights, counters, induction loops... Consult the installation manual to see the seve
The supervised inputs enable short-circuits, antimasking, sensor failure, cut cables in the connected sensors, rest and alarm states to be detected
Network failure detection
Forced door detection
Door left open detection
- Dimensions: Double Expanded Europe
- Controller weight: 2kg
- Through POE+: No
- Power supply input: 88-264 VAC, 47/63 Hz
- GRADE 3 Power Supply: No
- Available power: 100 Watt
- Power supply outputs: 5V DC. and 12V DC.
- Battery outputs: Yes (13,8 VDC.)
- Grade 3 signal: No
- Encriptation: AES-128
- TCP-IP: 10/100 Mbps, RJ-45 connector, TELNET communications configuration.
- Remote update: Yes (through TCP-IP)
- Specifications: 96 MHz., 32-bit core
- Memory: RAM 8 Mbyte.
- Microcontroller: Renesas RX63N
- Clock: In real time
- Data retention: Battery to preserve RAM (1 month)
- Program memory: Flash 768 Kbytes.
IMPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- Digital imputs: 8 (2 buttons, 2 magnetic locks, 2 reading inhibition, 1 mailbox).
- Auxiliary imputs: 1 RS232 (car license plates, printers tickets, displays...)
- Supervised digital inputs: 8 (2 of these can be configured as analogue).
- Reader imputs: 2 (1 door with entry/exit or 2 doors with just entry).
- Lock outputs: 2 (configurable NA/NC nd with/without voltage).
- Digital outputs: 8 (2 of them by relay).
- Power supply output: 2 (5 VDC. and 12 VDC for sensor supply)
- Employee cards: 100000
- Visitor cards: 2500
- Vehicle license plates: 10000
- Access transaction logs: 10000
- Alarm transaction logs: 1000
- Extended timetables with 7 type of days: Yes
- Timetableswith 3 type of days: Yes
- Alarm timetables: Yes
- Automatic opening timetables: Yes
- PIN removal timetables: Yes
- Battery 12 VDC: No
- UNE-EN 50131 Grade 3 - Intrusion: No
- UNE-EN 60839 Grade 4 - Access Control: No
No results found