FX300 3G (RFID + QR)
Portable terminals for software DASSapp with different versions depending on the accreditations to identify. Android operating system and connection via WiFi or 3G enables connections in real time with the server DASSnet for data, permissions or the user’s movements. It also allows enabling or disabling consulted accreditation.
Depending on the model of device it is possible to identify through: Reader, MIFARE® (13.56 MHz) ISO14443A compatible NFC proximity of fingerprint biometric systems DORLET and read QR codes with rear camera-compatible and/or laser reader.
QR reading (by laser)
- Audio: Speaker and microphone
- Battery / Power supply: 2800 mAh / USB - DC - QI
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth Class II, V4.0, BLE
- Front/rear camera: N/A / 5 MP autofocus + led flash
- Dimensions and weight: 160 x 74 x 23 mm, 258 g.
- Memory extension: N/O
- GSM: G / 3G (GPRS, EDGE, HSPDA, HSPA+)
- Memory / storage: 1 Gb. / 8Gb
- Notifiers: Vibrator
- Touch panel: Capacitive 1 point + gestures, IP67 protection
- Screen: IPS 800x480 pixels (4’’)
- Positioning: A-GPS
- Processor: Quad Core 1,3 GHz.
- Sensors: Light, proximity, gyroscope and accelerometer
- SIM: 1 SIM
- Operating system: Secure Android TM 6.0
- WiFi: 802.11 b/g/n
No results found