Lector/grabador 13,56Mhz & 125Khz OMNIKEY 5427-CK USB
The Omnikey enroller allows the enrolling of cards in DASSnet™ fast and easily without having to hand write the card codes. Also encodes cards when they require to record data within the cards' sectors or internal memory.
The model 5427 allows any 125 KHz card (HID and INDALA) to be enrolled and any 13.56 MHz (Mifare®, DESFire®, etc...) card to be encoded
High resistance ABS plastic construction.
Plug & Play connection to the management PC via USB port.
Device supplied via the USB port itself.
The proximity tecnology available is MIFARE® ISO14443A (13,56 MHz) and MIFARE® DESfire® with read and write capacity on card.
Possibility of including reading technology 125 KHz (INDALA, HID, EM...), consult technologies.
Recommended both for centralised access control installations operating in recogniser mode, and for DOC (Dorlet On Card) installations for writing permissions on the card and downloading messages.
- Finish: White
- Power supply: Via USB port
- Connection: USB
- Maximum consumption: 60 mA
- Dimensions: 71 x 93 x 16 mm.
- Reading frequency: 13,56 MHz
- Material: Plastic
- Reading technology: Proximity MIFARE® ó MIFARE® DESfire® y 125 KHz (IN - DALA, HID, EM... consult technologies
- Writting possibility: Yes
- Reading range (R/W): Up to 1 cm.
- Operating range: 0ºC to 55ºC
- Signaling: Red-green led and buzzer
No results found