Hospital access control
At DORLET, we have a comprehensive security platform(DASSnet®) to automate the entry and exit of healthcare personnel and to restrict access to the general public
A 'Critical Infrastructure' is considered to be so when, in the event of a disruption of its operability and/or its destruction, there would be a widespread impact on essential services. One of the foremost critical infrastructures are hospitals, which are always essential, and even more so at such difficult times we are currently experiencing following the outbreak of the COVID-19 virus. Without such a serious health crisis, we would probably never have imagined the extraordinary importance of these facilities and health workers, and how vital it is to protect them on all levels.
To protect a hospital's equipment, people, and pharmaceutical material, DORLET offers a comprehensive security platform (DASSnet®) to automate access to medical staff and restrict access to the general public. Having all security systems managed through a single platform facilitates the planning and the dimensioning of the facilities.
With a single identification means, such as the Electronic Health Professional Card (HPC), access is allowed to car park, changing rooms, offices, laboratories, operating rooms, consultation rooms... Or even to open an assigned locker or the authorised pharmacy. It also serves to identify personnel at the dining room, without the need for tickets.
For us, every access control and security project is unique and different.We have an experienced team of professionals whose job is to assess clients' needs, as well as developing the specific solution for each installation and its subsequent commissioning.
MANAGEMENT OF ROOMS, LOCKERS AND KEY CABINETS
- Rooms. Rooms equipped with RFID electronic locks are managed and assigned using the same access control card, providing single, centralised management.
- Lockers. These lockers work with the same RFID access control cards that enable each user to deposit their belongings at the locations assigned.
- Key cabinets. Physical key cabinets are managed so that, after a person identifies themselves by card or fingerprint, they can take the keys assigned to them.
CALL MANAGEMENT AND ASSET CONTROL
- Nursing call. The DASSnet® SIP intercom solution can be integrated with nursing call systems, adding centralised control of communications and alarms that occur in the rooms to the solution.
- Location of patient beds. Facilitates the control and location of patient beds. Location is provided by means of UHF TAGs fitted to each bed and readers distributed all throughout the hospital.
INTEGRATION WITH HUMAN RESOURCES PLATFORMS
- CAE. DASSnet® has several integrations with cloud-based Economic Activity Control (CAE) software. This integration provides access control of external workers within the organisation.
- Enterprise Resource Planning System (ERP). In organisations with a high personnel turnover, the integration of DASSnet® with the company's ERP enables the automation of the registration and deregistration of employees, assigning permissions, etc., without the need for manual intervention.
These are just some examples of what DORLET is doing in hospitals, as well as in other critical sectors such as airports, ports, etc. We always develop solutions according to our clients' premises, adapting our solutions to their specific needs. We have more than 30 years of experience offering the best security to the most critical facilities.
Behind a good access and presence control system, quality technology such as the one developed at DORLET is imperative. All our solutions comply with the EN-50131 European Intrusion Standard (Grade 3 certificates), as well as with the EN-60839 Access Control Subsystems Standard (Grade 4 certificates).
Hospitals that trust our technology include: FAKEEH ACADEMIC CITY (United Arab Emirates), NECKER–ENFANTS MALADES HOSPITAL (France), OSAKIDETZA (Basque Country), VALL D'HEBRON UNIVERSITY HOSPITAL (Barcelona) and HOSPITAL CLÍNICO (Spain).