DORLET logo

We research, manufacture and develop our own HW and SW.

At DORLET, we adapt to the constant changes that access systems entail and we create customised solutions, with a high level of integration with third party security systems.

Puntos fuertes

We are a company specialized in access control and integration of security systems, with its own engineering and development, allowing us to tailor our solutions to the needs of the client.

  • In-house engineering and development - DORLETIn-house engineering and development
  • Manufacture - DORLETManufacture
  • Technical assistance - DORLETTechnical assistance
  • Customised solutions - DORLETCustomised solutions

At DORLET, we have been offering customised security for more than 30 years. We develop and manufacture our own access controls, so we can adapt to all of our clients' needs.

Evolution - Dorlet

We offer the necessary means to facilitate a safe working environment by providing the latest technology at our fingertips in both Hardware and Software.

We like challenges and that is why we embark on ambitious projects in market niches that we understand as priorities and where we provide more value: Critical Infrastructures.

National and International Presence

DORLET's policy is to produce all its products in our facilities or with national suppliers. For this reason, our headquarters are located within the Alava Technology Park (Basque Country, Spain).

Parque Tecnológico de Álava - Dorlet

Approximately 75% of the workers work at the headquarters of Vitoria Gasteiz and the remaining 25% in the different delegations that we have around the world (Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Paris, Dubai, Mexico City...).

Dorlet S.A.U.

Parque Tecnológico de Álava
C/Albert Einstein, 34
01510 Miñano Mayor Álava
Spain

Seville

Seville
41003 Seville Sevilla
Spain

Madrid

C/ Aguacate, 41
28054 Madrid Madrid
Spain

Barcelona

C/ Sant Elies, 11-19, DPC 111
08006 Barcelona Barcelona
Spain

Dorlet Mexico

Dante 36, Int. 404
Col. Anzures
11590 Mexico DF, CDMX
Mexico

Dorlet France

2b Voie de la Cardon
91120 Palaiseau
France

Dorlet Middle East

HDS Tower, office 404
116899 Dubai
Dubai
United Arab Emirates

Our references

A Coruña Port Authority - DORLET
A Coruña Port Authority
Abo Bakr Road - DORLET
Abo Bakr Road
Acciona - DORLET
Acciona

Dorlet partners

Any questions?

Responsible: Dorlet S.A.U.

Purpose: Management of requests and queries.

Legitimation: Consent obtained, legitimate interest and compliance with regulations.

Recipients: Third party service providers, including international transfers.

Rights: Access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, data portability or opposition, including opposition to automated individual decisions.

Provenance: User.